I cannot believe that this little guy is going to be joining our crazy life in about 8 weeks! This pregnancy is going by so fast. Since I posted last, we have pretty much finished the nursery (paint and furniture), and had another 3d ultrasound. Man our little guy is a chunk! Also, we have discovered that not only does he like to suck his thumb, but since he always has his foot by his face, he likes to suck his big toe sometimes too. I am trying to explain to him that he will have to let go of his foot long enough to be born or we both are in trouble. Physically, I am feeling great but a little tired. I think Chris and I are both ready to get to meet our son, whom we already can tell is super cute. But you can judge for yourself...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment