
Mandy and Chris sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Kane in the baby carriage. Here's the rest of the story...
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Last week of the 2nd trimester...
Okay so according to some sources the 3rd trimester starts at 27 weeks which is next Wednesday for us. I cannot believe how fast time is going by! I think this realization and perhaps some hormones have kicked my nesting instinct into gear. Now I am not walking around the house trying to clean everything...but more just very anxious to get things settled. We haven't even started the nursery and I am itching to begin. I am excited that we should be ordering our furniture some time in the next 2 weeks and that is satisfying some of the urge to nest for now. I am also finding that I have a strong desire to shop, not just for Kane but some stuff for mama as well. Hmmm...can I blame that on hormones too? Oh well I am including some new belly shots (26 weeks 3 days) in this post, so enjoy!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment